Women Ask Wednesday
Questions That Women Want The Answer To In Under Five Minutes
I love natural beauty. Natural beauty products are amazing for many reasons, and what is even better; there are many natural beauty products that are easy for anyone to make.
The Natural Beauty Color Correcting Face Mask To Reduce Redness
In this homemade face mask, the main ingredient is: Oatmeal
For this homemade face mask; all you need is oatmeal, honey, yogurt (optional), water, and utensils to mix and heat up the oatmeal.
- Heat up a 1/2 cup of water.
- Mix ⅓ cup of oatmeal and the water in a bowl.
- Stir the mixture and and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Add a squirt of honey to the mixture; make sure it’s still warm as you do it.
- Optional: Add a little bit of plain yogurt and mix.
How To Apply The Mask:
- Begin like you would with any other face mask application by washing your face (and neck if putting on there as well) with warm water. If you have a cleanser you like to use you can use that as well before applying the mask.
- Clean your face with an oil free cleanser to remove dirt and makeup as well as open pores. Even better; you can apply this face mask after taking a shower and your pores will thank you.
- Keep mask on for 10-20 minutes depending on how deep you want the mask to go, and then remove it with lukewarm water. Make sure if you use a washcloth that you are gentle.
- Splash your clean skin with cold water; which helps close your pores. Dry off with a towel.
Do you have any beauty secrets that you like to share? Let us know in the comments below.
-Holly, the imperfect momma.
The Christian Working Mom Blog
Related Beauty Articles:
If You Can’t Seem To Find The Perfect Dry Shampoo: What Drugstore Dry Shampoo Works For Any Hair Type? (Video)
What My Thoughts Are On Beauty Standards: Changing The Way We Think About Beauty Standards
The Perfect Alternative To Spray Tanning: This Beauty Product Can Save Lives
If You Like Coconut Oil, You Should Read This: 15 Magic Uses For Coconut Oil
If You Would Prefer Healing Redness But Don’t Want To Make Your Own Mask, This Product Is Great For Color Correcting, And Has SPF 30
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the outcome of any beauty recipe you try from this site, or any website linked from this site. Results may vary.