Women Ask Wednesday
Questions That Women Want The Answer To In Under Five Minutes.
Why I Love Eggs
EGGS ARE HEALTHY AS F**K. Everyone wants to know what the perfect scrambled eggs recipe is.
I love me some scrambled eggs and that’s really the only way that I make them. Sunny side up really isn’t my thing.
I got some great news for you that will knock your socks off and make your mornings much more tasty.
NEWS FLASH: I know how to make the best scrambled eggs.
Here is the ingredients to make the perfect scrambled eggs per serving:
- A tablespoon of butter.
- 3 eggs.
- A tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- A tablespoon of water.
- Garlic salt and pepper; you can also use regular salt (optional).
Recipe For Fluffy Eggs:
- Melt butter in skillet at medium heat.
- While butter is melting, add the eggs, mayonnaise and water to the bowl.
- Whisk the mixture together.
- When eggs are done, if desired add the garlic salt or regular salt and pepper.
Are you more of a visual person? Watch my instruction video above.
-Holly, the imperfect momma.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the outcome of any recipe you try from this site, or any website linked from this site.