Women Ask Wednesday
Questions That Women Want The Answer To In Under Five Minutes.
Why I Love Eggs
As the blogger of this Christian working mom blog, (as well as a mom who works full-time in Marketing) I’m sure you know that just like you, I am a busy mom.
EGGS ARE HEALTHY AS F**K. Everyone wants to know what the perfect scrambled eggs recipe is.
I love me some scrambled eggs and that’s really the only way that I make them. Sunny side up really isn’t my thing.
I got some great news for you that will knock your socks off and make your mornings much more tasty.
NEWS FLASH: I know how to make the best scrambled eggs. Fluffy scrambled eggs that you will want to eat EVERY SINGLE MORNING.
Here is the ingredients to make the perfect scrambled eggs per serving:
- A tablespoon of butter.
- 3 eggs.
- A tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- A tablespoon of water.
- Garlic salt and pepper; you can also use regular salt (optional).
Recipe For Fluffy Eggs:
- Melt butter in skillet at medium heat.
- While butter is melting, add the eggs, mayonnaise and water to the bowl.
- Whisk the mixture together.
- When eggs are done, if desired add the garlic salt or regular salt and pepper.
Are you more of a visual person? Watch my instruction video above.
-Holly, the imperfect momma.
The Christian Working Mom Blog
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the outcome of any recipe you try from this site, or any website linked from this site.