Estimated Reading Time: 4 Minutes
Why I Love Blogs Written By Women
I love seeing so many bright women using the art of writing to express themselves.
I can’t tell you how many hours of my precious life I have spent reading the stories and advice that my fellow females have shared from across the globe. #femalebloggers
I can’t tell you how many times I have read a blog post written by a woman and thought “Thank God Someone Understands Me”.
There are so many bloggers out there that have got me through tough times. Times where I thought I wasn’t a good enough mother. Times where married life was looking a little blue.
Bloggers helped me fight through my first pregnancy and then my missed miscarriage. My financial struggles. My anxiety attacks and so much more.
Bloggers MAKE A DIFFERENCE
I fully support #womensupportingwomen ♥♥♥♥.
As women, we all need to work together to lift each other up instead of bring each other down.
That’s why recently, I decided that I wanted to assist some of my fellow female bloggers in their blogging efforts. I know that writers put their heart into their work. They give it their all.
Any blogger knows that getting high quality external links is the most important factor in blog ranking. This is why I decided to partner with other bloggers who, like me, love to empower women.
I’ve made a section on my website just for female bloggers titled “Women Bloggers Who Are Killin’ It” and I included strong females who I believe are excellent bloggers. Their drive is to make a difference in the quality of life for women.
You know, there’s nothing damnable about being a strong woman. The world needs strong women. There are a lot of strong women you do not see who are guiding, helping, mothering strong men. They want to remain unseen. It’s kind of nice to be able to play a strong woman who is seen. -Ginger Rogers
I Like Being A Strong Woman
And I also like supporting the strong women around me.
Some of my favorite female role models:
- Marie Curie- Scientist who discovered Radium and Polonium.
- Amelia Earhart- First lady to fly solo across the Atlantic. It is believed that recently her bones were discovered in Nikumaroro.
- Helen Keller- Against all odds she was an impactful humanitarian.
- Esther- Biblical brave Queen who saved her people.
- Joan of Arc- Led the french army to victory only to be burned at the stake a year later for her beliefs.
- Sacajawea- Led Lewis and Clark with a baby on her back.
- Venus Serena Williams- Strong tennis players that have each won numerous titles.
- Mary Magdalene- An important figure in the Bible that gave proof that women could be just as close to God as men.
It’s time we tag team and work together to promote the beauty of womanhood.
Who is your favorite #StrongWoman?
-Holly, the imperfect momma.