Estimated Reading Time: 3 Minutes
- Spend Time With Friends And Family- They love you!
- Exercise- Even a quick 15 minute workout can boost your mood.
- Listen To Some Music- I really like Bob Seger. Bob Seger’s Top Hits
- Give someone a call and let them know that you appreciate them.- Just knowing that you made their day will make your day. Interesting concept.
- Think of what you are thankful for- Because there is always something to be thankful for.
- Spend some time in prayer.- God is good.
“Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever”-
- Get some fresh air.- Unless its a cold Minnesota winter day. Just stay inside.
- Eat some healthy food such as fruit.- I’ve heard that eating pineapple also helps in other areas of one’s life (wink wink nudge nudge).
- Take a few minutes to focus on your breathing.- You can also do yoga, which also helps with deep breathing.
- Plan a night out.- That’s the first step to actually having a night out.
- Watch a funny video.
- Eat some damn ice cream.- Always stock some in the freezer, unless there is a Dairy Queen nearby. Or just eat something unhealthy but good. You could also drink wine.
- Take a power nap.- Who doesn’t like naps?
- Forgive someone.- If you forgive, you get yourself free.
- Have a quickie- Interpret that however you want to.
How do you like to relax on a limited amount of time? I’d like to hear, because I’m a fan of relaxing myself! Comment below!
-Holly, the imperfect momma.